To update an installed OneAgent instance on Solaris (x86 and SPARC) follow the instructions below:
Redo all steps of the initial installation but install OneAgent to a new directory.
Stop all monitored processes.
Rename the current OneAgent installation directory (for example,
/opt/dynatrace/oneagent-old) using the following command:
mv /opt/dynatrace/oneagent /opt/dynatrace/oneagent-old.
This folder can be deleted following OneAgent update.
Rename the updated OneAgent folder to point to the original installation directory (for example,
/opt/dynatrace/oneagent) using the following command:
mv /opt/dynatrace/oneagent-update /opt/dynatrace/oneagent
Restart all processes that are to be monitored.
Check installed version of OneAgent
Use one of these methods to check which version of OneAgent you currently have installed.
- In the Dynatrace menu, select Hosts.
- Click the host you are interested in.
- Expand Properties under the host's name. The installed version of OneAgent is included in the listed properties.
- In the Dynatrace menu, select Deployment status.
- Click the All hosts or Recently connected hosts tab.
- Expand the host entry you are interested in. The installed version of OneAgent is included in the information that shows up.