Cloud Automation requirements
To get started with Cloud Automation, the following requirements need to be met.
Request a Cloud Automation instance
To access the Cloud Automation bridge, you need access to a Cloud Automation instance. To request a Cloud Automation instance, please contact Dynatrace ONE via in-product chat.
Make sure the API endpoint of your Dynatrace environment is accessible from the internet.
Create an API token with the following permissions:API v1
- Access problem and event feed, metrics, and topology
- Create and read synthetic monitors, locations, and nodes
- Read configuration
- Write configuration
- Capture request data
- Data ingest, e.g.: metrics and events
- Read metrics
- Ingest metrics
- Read entities
- Read problems
- Write problems
- Download the Keptn CLI.
- Run the command below to download and install the Keptn CLI.
curl -sL https://get.keptn.sh | KEPTN_VERSION=0.16.1 bash
- Download the binary file from GitHub.
- Add the binary to your PATH.