Create custom user action names for mobile applications
Dynatrace generates names for most user actions automatically. You can define user action naming rules to change the automatically generated names to a predefined name.
To create a user action naming rule
- In the Dynatrace menu, go to Frontend.
- Select the application that you want to configure.
- Select More (…) > Edit in the upper-right corner of the tile with your application name.
- From the application settings, go to Naming Rules.
- Expand the x action naming rules section, and then select Add naming rule.
- Enter the Resulting user action name and specify the naming rule conditions.