Bar chart visualization
Use this field to add a title.
- You can use emojis such as 😃 and 🌍 and ❤️.
- You can use variables.
- Define variables called
Emojiin your dashboard.
- Set Title to
Current $Emoji status is $Status.
The title will be displayed as
Current 🌍 status is Good.
Determines which fields are displayed on the tile.
You can select a color palette from the list under Color palettes.
Note: For a line chart, area chart, or bar chart, you can optionally override the selected color palette for any series as needed.
Select where to display the visualization legend:
- Automatic—Dynatrace chooses an appropriate location
- Hidden—no legend is displayed
- Bottom—the legend is displayed along the bottom of the visualization
- Right—the legend is displayed on the right side of the visualization
Sets the scale of the left axis:
The minimum range of the chart. Clear this setting to let the app automatically select a minimum.
The maximum range of the chart. Clear this setting to let the app automatically select a maximum.
Turn on Show label and enter label text to display a custom label.
If you turn on Show label and don't provide text, Dynatrace displays the DQL result.
For a line chart, area chart, or bar chart, you can optionally override the selected color palette for any series as needed.
The Series overrides section lists all configured overrides.
To add or change an override for a series
Edit the visualization tile.
Select the series for which you want to override the palette color. There are two ways to select a series:
- On the graph, select the series and then select Edit series from the pop-up window
- Select Add override in the Series overrides section in the lower-right corner of the page and then select the series from the list.
Change the Color setting to the color you want to display for the selected series.
Select Update to save your changes to the dashboard.