You need to configure access to the Dynatrace Managed portal to :
- Receive upgrade notifications,
- Facilitate product support,
- Enable availability monitoring, and
- Collect Dynatrace usage data.
If your Dynatrace Server can't reach the Internet directly you can configure a proxy connection:
Go to Settings > Internet access.
Select Connect via proxy.
Enter proxy server details:
- Proxy address and Port
- (optionally) Username and Password if anonymous access isn't possible.
Click Test connection to confirm that the Dynatrace Managed portal can be reached. A successful Internet connection is indicated by a green checkmark icon next to the page title.