Dynatrace infrastructure can be used as the default beacon endpoint for agentless monitoring of your applications. To omit the need of a third-party domain, auto-injected applications send the beacon back to the customer's web server. However, when required, such applications can also use the Dynatrace infrastructure as an endpoint for RUM monitoring signals.
- From the navigation menu, select Deploy Dynatrace > Set up agentless or AMP monitoring.
- Click the applications currently set up for agentless monitoring link and scroll down to find the application.
For an agentlessly monitoring application, find an endpoint from the browser network console.
- After retrieving the tag, search for the
reportUrland copy its value, including the
- From the navigation menu, select Applications and select the auto-injected application that you want to configure.
- On the application details page, click the browse [...] menu button and select Edit.
- From the Application settings menu, select Advanced setup.
Note: RUM switches to the
CORS mode whenever the Dynatrace infrastructure is used.