While monitoring your application, you may encounter additional traffic that is generated by automatic bots or spiders. This may generate Unexpected low traffic alerts. These false alerts make it difficult to see any relevant problems. You can exclude bots and spiders from UEM monitoring. The Exclude/Include option for bot and spiders requires Dynatrace OneAgent version 1.89 or later.
To exclude bots and spiders from UEM monitoring:
- Select Applications from the navigation menu.
- Select the application for which you want to exclude bots and spiders.
- Edit the application settings and navigate to Advanced setup.
- In the Exclude/Include browsers from monitoring section, click Add browser exclusion rule.
- In the Browser dropdown, select Bots&Spiders.
- Click Save.
It takes a few minutes for your changes to update all OneAgent instances.