Dynatrace allows you to define key user actions. To mark a user action as a key user action
- Select Applications from the navigation menu.
- Select an application.
- Scroll down to the Top 3 user actions section.
- Click View full details.
- Select a user action from the Top 100 user actions list.
- On the user action page, click Mark as key user action. The user action will appear in the Key user actions list.
Key user actions can be pinned to your dashboard for quick access. To do this, click Pin to dashboard on the user action details page. If you want to pin a user action to a dashboard, you need first to mark it as key.
Define an Apdex threshold for a key user action
Once you've marked a user action as a key user action, you can customize the Apdex ratings for this action. To do this
- Navigate to the details page of this user action.
- Click Browse (…).
- Select Edit to access the Key performance metric page, where you can customize the Apdex threshold for this action.