Monitor vulnerabilities in Kubernetes/OpenShift
You can keep track of security vulnerabilities in your Kubernetes environments on the cluster and workload pages.
- In Dynatrace, go to your Kubernetes cluster settings page and make sure that Monitor Kubernetes namespaces, services, workloads, and pods is turned on.
- Activate and enable Application Security
- To view code-level vulnerabilities Activate and enable Application Protection
The Vulnerabilities section is displayed on the Kubernetes
- Cluster details page
- Workloads page
- Select a vulnerability to view the details and understand the severity and impact of a vulnerability within your environment.
- For a complete list of the detected vulnerabilities for your Kubernetes environment, select Show all third-party vulnerabilities/Show all code-level vulnerabilities.
Example third-party vulnerabilities:
Example code-level vulnerabilities:
Note: If no vulnerabilities are displayed, consult the dedicated troubleshooting section for a list of potential reasons.