When you first set up your monitor, reports are available after the first weekly run (made at midnight on Sundays).
An availability report gives you a quick overview of availability for the selected site based on Synthetic Monitoring from the locations you selected.
- Percent availability
- Performance (in seconds)
- Number of outages
- Total downtime
- Number of synthetic monitors run
- Slowest locations
- Slowest day
- Number of performance violations
To schedule availability reports, create a browser monitor.
Outages by geolocation
This section of the report displays, by geolocation, detected outages and instances of slow performance during the week. A world map displays the locations and indicates the best- and worst-performing locations.
Availability and performance trends
This section of the report charts availability and performance trends over time.
While viewing an Availability report, the following options are available.
If the report is available for other reporting periods, you can select a different reporting period from the menus at the top of the report.
Subscription and sharing
The following subscription and sharing options are available on the browse menu (...):
- Subscribe weekly—to receive the selected availability report every week. If the menu says Unsubscribe weekly, you are already subscribed to the weekly report.
- Subscribe monthly—to receive the selected availability report every month. If the menu says Unsubscribe monthly, you are already subscribed to the monthly report.
- Share—to share the selected availability report. Copy the provided link and share it. No Dynatrace access is needed by the recipient of the link.