Prerequisites for Cloud Automation quality gates
To get started with Cloud Automation quality gates, the following requirements need to be met.
Make sure the API endpoint of your Dynatrace environment is accessible from the internet.
Create an API token with the following permissions:API v1
- Access problem and event feed, metrics, and topology
- Create and read synthetic monitors, locations, and nodes
- Read configuration
- Write configuration
- Capture request data
- Data ingest, e.g.: metrics and events
- Read metrics
- Ingest metrics
- Read entities
- Read problems
- Write problems
Cloud Automation requirements
Access to a Cloud Automation environment, which allows you to access the Cloud Automation bridge.
Note: To access a Cloud Automation environment, please contact a Dynatrace ONE product specialist by selecting the chat button in the upper-right corner of the Dynatrace menu bar.
- Download the Keptn CLI.
- Run the command below to download and install the Keptn CLI.
curl -sL https://get.keptn.sh | KEPTN_VERSION=0.10.0 bash
- Download the binary file from GitHub.
- Add the binary to your PATH.