Troubleshoot sign-in issues
Use this page to solve problems with signing in to your Dynatrace account.
You need a valid email address and password to sign in to Dynatrace.
Forgotten password or password not working
If you forget your password, or if your password does not work, you can reset your password.
If you have multiple Dynatrace sign-in credentials (email addresses), make sure that you're using the right password for the email address you're signing in with.
To reset your password:
- On the sign-in page, select Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and select Send.
Dynatrace will send a reset link to that address with the subject line Reset your Dynatrace password.
- Open the email and select the reset link.
- Enter a new password. Make sure you follow the Dynatrace password requirements.
- Sign in to Dynatrace with the new password.
Password reset email not received
In a scenario when you have not received the email reset link:
- Make sure that the email address you entered is associated with an existing Dynatrace account. Contact your administrator if you're not sure which email address to use.
- Look for an email from
firstname.lastname@example.org your spam/junk folder.
- Ask your administrator if emails from
Password reset email link expired
The reset link expires three hours after Dynatrace sends it. If the link has expired, repeat the steps to request a new password reset.
Single sign-on (SSO) issues
Dynatrace provides organizations with the possibility to use their corporate credentials for authentication.
If your organization has SAML federation configured and you experience issues signing in, inform your administrator about the issue and confirm that your organization's SAML SSO configuration is correct.
Still can't sign in
If you still need Dynatrace assistance:
- Send email to Dynatrace ONE at
- If you're a Partner, send email to
Provide your name, organization, email address, and a description of the problem.