Troubleshoot Dynatrace OpenKit instrumentation
Find out how to solve problems that you may encounter when integrating OpenKit.
If no data is sent to the custom application, check the following:
- Verify that you're using an official OpenKit release.
- Verify that you used the correct property values that are provided in your custom application settings. For details, see Instrument your application using Dynatrace OpenKit.
- Confirm that Dynatrace and your Cluster ActiveGate are reachable from your company network.
- Confirm that the ActiveGate is configured with a valid SSL certificate.
- Check if the OpenKit log output contains messages that indicate connection problems. For details, see Dynatrace OpenKit logging.