To update ActiveGate, download the latest version and install it (see explanation below). You don´t need to uninstall your current version of ActiveGate. Just install the new version over the old one.
Note: Ensure that your configured settings are preserved before you update ActiveGate.
How to check the installed ActiveGate version
To check which Environment ActiveGate vesion you've installed and download the latest version
- Select Deployment status from the navigation menu.
- Click the Dynatrace ActiveGates tab to see the list of hosts that have ActiveGates installed.
- Expand any host entry to see which version of ActiveGate is installed.
- Click the Install ActiveGate button to download the latest version.
- Install the latest version of ActiveGate over the current version.
To check which Cluster ActiveGate version you've installed
- Navigate to the home page of your cluster Management Console, where you can view your Dynatrace Managed deployment status.
- Click a Cluster ActiveGate component to access the component's overview page. The installed version of Cluster ActiveGate appears right under the title of the page.