Release date: September 10, 2018
Dynatrace Synthetic Classic Software Private Agent release 2.1 is a maintenance update with customer fixes and a minor update to the Chrome browser engine.
This is a maintenance release that includes these changes:
- Hardening against web vulnerability scanners to improve availability of the Software Private Agent.
- Fix for large scripts (10+ steps) using proxy settings.
- Chrome 56 maintenance release in-line with the Backbone version of Chrome 56.
- SMRP-5376 – Qualys (and other web scanning tool) fix.
- SMRP-5434 – proxy settings impacts large scripts.
For information about supported environments, see Software Private Agent documentation.
Technical notes and known issues
While this release has been tested extensively to ensure that it works with all supported platforms and technologies, certain issues cannot be addressed from the product side. See the technical notes and known issues page for supported environments, significant technical details, and product limitations. Refer to our knowledge base for tips and workarounds.