Release date: June 12, 2018
Dynatrace Synthetic Classic Windows Recorder release 6.5.1 updates the Chrome Agent in line with the recent Backbone update.
This is a maintenance release that includes these Chrome 56 enhancements:
- Improved support for HTTP/2 Server Push – Server push objects will now be shown in waterfall charts and reports.
Note: This change may result in higher response times, because objects that are being pushed to the client through HTTP/2 server push are now included in the timings.
- W3C metrics maintenance.
- Updates to the Visually Complete library and Speed Index.
- SMRP-5245 – For a test running on the Chrome Agent, Visually Complete metrics were no longer being displayed.
- SMRP-5259 – W3C metrics were missing from Windows Recorder playback on the Chrome Agent.
- SMRP-5232 – First Paint metric wasn't being reported.
For information about supported environments, see Dynatrace Synthetic Classic technical notes and known issues
Technical notes and known issues
While this release has been tested extensively to ensure that it works with all supported platforms and technologies, certain issues cannot be addressed from the product side. See the technical notes and known issues page for supported environments, significant technical details, and product limitations. Refer to our knowledge base for tips and workarounds.