Test-level, step-level, host-level, and object-level data is available in the Synthetic Classic Portal for up to 45 days.
Detailed data analysis is available for up to 45 days, the limit for object-level data. For example, if you configure a chart to display the last 6 months of data, you cannot drill down to the waterfall, raw scatter, or other charts, and you cannot display Root Cause Analysis.
Test-level and step-level data, rolled up by day, is available for one year back through the first of the month. For example, on September 22, 2016, data is available back to September 1, 2015.
Data aggregation depends on the Portal feature and selected time frame. For example, you can chart the last hour of data at 5-minute intervals, but the minimum interval for charting the last month of data is 1 hour, and for 12 months of data the minimum interval is 1 day.
The availability of long-term data in a specific Portal feature depends on the maximum time frame that can be configured in the feature:
- Custom dashboards – Last 12 months.
- Charts in the Trend details view – Last 12 months or last 45 days, depending on chart configuration details.
- Error Analysis – The Aggregate view can display data for the last 12 months. The Error list (Inspect errors) is only available when the time frame is 48 hours or less.
- Operational summary – Last 45 days.
- Test overview – Last 45 days.
- Interactive charts – Last 12 months or last 45 days, depending on chart configuration details.
- Drilldowns from interactive charts – Last 45 days.
- Reports – See Reports for details of specific reports.
- Performance dashboard – Last 48 hours.
- Operations dashboard – 24 hours.
- Operations dashboards - BETA – Last 12 months.
- SOAP APIs – Last 30 days.
- REST API – Last 45 days.