Access the following commands through the menus at the top left corner of the Recorder.
- New Window – Open another instance of the Recorder.
- New Script – Manually create a script.
- Open (local) – Open a script that is saved to your computer.
- Save (local) – Save the current script to your computer.
- Open (remote) – Open a script that is uploaded to the Synthetic Classic Portal. You can also delete a script from the Portal through this feature.
- Save (remote) – Upload the current script to the Synthetic Classic Portal.
- Import from HAR – Import an HTTP Archive (HAR) file into the Recorder.
- Playback Agent – Select the playback agent type from a submenu.
- Proxy Settings – Open the Proxy Settings dialog box.
- Certificates – Open the Certificate Manager.
- Global Preferences – Open the Global Preferences window.
- Quit – Close the Recorder.
Specify the language for the interface:
Getting Started – Display the Welcome page that contains links to basic Recorder features, Dynatrace University training videos, and the Dynatrace Support Center.
Help – Access the Recorder help pages in the Dynatrace Support Center.
APM University – Open the Dynatrace University home page in your browser.
About Dynatrace Recorder – Open a dialog box that displays the version and provides a link to open the Synthetic Classic Portal. If a later version of the Recorder is available, the dialog box displays a link to download the upgrade.