To go to the My profile page, click at the top right corner of the Portal, then click your username at the top of the menu.
Use the My profile page to define your login information and select your Portal preferences.
The Login section lists your account name and associated profile(s), and shows the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Job title
- Password (encrypted)
- Challenge questions and answers (encrypted)
All information can be changed except:
- Profile – The Account Primary user can change your profile if needed.
Guidelines for passwords
Use the Password and Confirm password fields to change your password.
Use these guidelines when creating a password:
- The password must have a minimum of eight characters with at least one letter, one number, and one special character.
- The password must be different than your username.
- A new password can not be identical to your previous password.
- Valid characters are alpha-numeric (A–Z, a–z, 0–9) and these characters:
- Dash ( - )
- Period ( . )
- Forward slash ( / )
- Underscore ( _ )
- Colon ( : )
- Percent ( % )
- At ( @ )
You must select and answer three challenge questions. These questions and answers are used if you forget your password: you must answer two challenge questions to receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Select a question and enter the answer in the field. Answers are not case sensitive and must be between three and 30 characters. Asterisks appear in the field as you type the answer.
You can set preferences for:
Default landing page
Select the page that will appear automatically when you log in to the Portal.
Your default landing page overrides the account landing page.
Select whether error indicators should appear in interactive charts. This setting does not affect charts in the Trend details page.
When Include Error indicators in charting is enabled, tests that have errors and tests that fail are identified by these icons in:
The test run completed but errors occurred.
The test run failed.
Select whether Benchmark tests should always be included when searching for tests.
Receive emails regarding
When your username is created, the options to receive emails from Dynatrace are selected by default:
- Technical information and service notifications
- Product announcements, upgrade and releases
- News from Dynatrace Portal
- Benchmark information
Clear the check box for any emails that you don't want to receive.
You can set a Watch on these Community pages to receive email notifications of page updates: