You can enable or disable all of the alerts for your account. This feature acts as a convenient "master switch" for alert notification.
- Click > Alerts to display the Alerts page.
- Click Edit account-wide alerts located in the Alert Configuration tab.
The Alert Preferences for <AccountName> window appears.
- Enable or disable the alert settings:
- To enable all of the alerts in your account, click Enable Alerts.
- To disable all of the alerts in your account, click Disable Alerts.
Individual settings for all tests are preserved.
- Click Update.
In the Account settings page, you can enable/disable alerts for all tests in your account, or for specific test types.