Click the user icon at the top right corner of the Portal to access these resources:
- My profile page – Click your name at the top of the menu to update your personal information (e.g. job title), change your Portal password and challenge questions, and set your Portal preferences.
- More assets – Download the Windows Recorder (Windows Recorder), Private Last Mile software.
Note: The lists of Backbone nodes and Mobile nodes that can be downloaded from this page may not be current. For up-to-date lists of nodes available to your account, see the Measurement locations page in the Portal (not all user profiles have access to this page).
- System status – Go to the Service and Node Status Notifications page in the Dynatrace Community. You can Watch this page to get email notifications when information is added or updated.
- Early access program – Open the EAP Portal in a new browser tab. You can log in to the EAP Portal with your Synthetic Classic Portal username.
- Language – Select Chinese or Japanese for the Portal text. (Documentation and other Community resources are only available in English.)
- Help – Go to the documentation home page.
- Answers – Go to the Synthetic Classic Q&A forum to post questions or submit product ideas.
- Blog – Go to the Dynatrace blog for news and product insights.
- Support – Go to the Synthetic Classic Support page. From this page, you can manage your account, contact Support, read the latest news, and click to Community resources.