If you forget your username for logging in to the Dynatrace Portal:
- Click the Username link on the login page.
- In the Username recovery screen, enter the email address associated with your username.
- Click Send username.
You'll receive an email that tells you the username and provides a link to the Portal.
If you forget your password:
Click the Password link on the login page.
In the Password recovery screen, enter your username and the email address associated with it.
Click Reset password.
Answer the challenge questions, then click Continue.
- If you answer the three challenge questions correctly, you'll receive an email with instructions for resetting your password.
- If you do not answer the challenge questions correctly, your account's Account Primary user will get an email asking to reset your password.
When the password is reset, you'll receive an email from Dynatrace Portal Administrator with a link to the Set Password page. You'll need to provide a new password, and then select three challenge questions.
Use these guidelines when creating a password:
- The password must have a minimum of eight characters with at least one letter, one number, and one special character.
- The password must be different than your username.
- A new password can not be identical to your previous password.
- Valid characters are alpha-numeric (A–Z, a–z, 0–9) and these characters:
- Dash ( - )
- Period ( . )
- Forward slash ( / )
- Underscore ( _ )
- Colon ( : )
- Percent ( % )
- At ( @ )
If you continue to have trouble logging in to the Portal, contact your Dynatrace Portal account administrator.