Use the Select Tests window to search for and select tests for a custom Performance dashboard.
You can select a maximum of 10 tests for a custom Performance dashboard, from all test types including benchmark tests.
Selecting tests for a dashboard
- Select the tests to include in the dashboard from the All Tests list.
- Click Add.
The tests are listed in the Selected Tests section.
- Click Submit.
The tests listed in the Selected Tests section are added to the Create Dashboard page.
Select Tests window contents
This window is divided into three sections:
- The search field for entering search criteria.
- A section that displays the tests to include in the dashboard.
- A section that displays search results.
At the top of the Select Tests window is a search field to enter the search criteria.
Basic search searches for active tests in all categories for all products. Note that search results are updated dynamically as the search criteria is entered or changed.
Filters are also available to search for tests.
Enter the search criteria in the field.
Optionally, select filters to make it easier to find tests.
- Click Show Filters, located to the right of the search field, to display the filters.
- Click Hide Filters hides these filters.
- Click Reset to reset the filters to their default values.
Select the filters to use.
The items that match the search criteria appear in the All Tests table.
In the middle of the Select Tests window is the Selected Tests section which lists all of the tests selected for the dashboard.
This section is displays the list of tests.
The following information appears for each test or group:
- Test Name
- Test Type
In this section:
- Click Hide to hide this section on the page. Select Show to redisplay this section.
- To remove an item, select it and click Remove.
- Click All to select all of the items in the table.
- Click None to clear all of the selections.
At the bottom of the Select Tests window is the list of all tests in your account. The following information is shown for each test:
- Test name
- Status (Active or Inactive)
- Creation date
- Modification date