Use the Manage Dashboard page to view all of the dashboards that are available for your account in the AppMon Portal.
For each dashboard, this page lists:
- The name
- Type of dashboard
- Creation date
- Indicates if:
- The dashboard is shared
- The dashboard is included in the Quick Link list
- The dashboard is the default dashboard
To view this page, click the Manage Dashboard link that appears at the top of every administrative page of the Operations dashboard. This page appears by default when you select the Operations Dashboard link and do not have any dashboards configured.
From this page:
- View, edit, copy, or delete a dashboard
- Edit thresholds
- Select the default dashboard
- Define the dashboards that appear in the Quick Link list
To view a dashboard, click the dashboard name.
You can only edit the dashboards that you created.
- From the Action menu, choose Edit Dashboard for the dashboard to modify. The Edit Dashboard page appears.
- Modify the dashboard and click Save. The Manage Dashboards page appears.
Copy the dashboards that you created.
- From the Action menu, choose Copy Dashboard for the dashboard to copy. The Copy Dashboard page appears.
- Keep the default name (<DashboardName> - copy) or enter a new name for the dashboard.
- Optionally, make other changes to the dashboard.
- Click Save. The Manage Dashboard page appears.
Delete the dashboards that you created.
Note that you cannot delete a shared dashboard.
- From the Action menu, choose Delete for the dashboard to delete. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Delete. The dashboard no longer appears in the list of dashboard on the Manage Dashboard page.
Edit the thresholds for the dashboards you have created.
- From the Action menu, choose Edit Thresholds for the dashboard to modify. The Thresholds for <DashboardName> page appears.
- Modify the thresholds values and click Submit. The Manage Dashboard page reappears.
Setting the default view
Select the dashboard that appears automatically when you select > Operations.
To set a different default dashboard, select the dashboard in the Default column and click Apply to Quick Link and Default.
Selecting quick link dashboards
You can quickly view selected dashboards through the Quick Link list that appears at the top of every page in the Operations dashboard. Select which dashboards appear in this list.
On the Manage Dashboard page, select the dashboards from the Quick Link column and click Apply to Quick Link and Default.
To remove a dashboard from the Quick Link list, clear the check box in the Quick Link column and click Apply to Quick Link and Default.