The Last mile operations dashboard shows the end-to-end time and availability of Last Mile tests by connection speed.
Connection speed is the time in seconds that it takes to connect to a web server from a local user's desktop.
Valid connection speeds are:
- Broadband G6 – greater than 3072kbps
- Broadband G5 – greater than 1536kbps and less than or equal to 3072kbps
- Broadband G4 – greater than 768kbps and less than or equal to 1536kbps
- Broadband G3 – greater than 512kbps and less than or equal to 768kbps
- Broadband G2 – greater than 200kbps and less than or equal to 512kbps
- Narrowband G1 – greater than 56kbps and less than or equal to 200kbps
- Legacy/Saturated G0 – less than or equal to 56kbps
In the Last Mile operations dashboard, each test is shown in a row, and the connection speeds are shown in the columns.
This dashboard has the same features as the other dashboards, including the ability to trim test results based on the throughput rates. The throughput rate enables you to exclude tests above and below specified rates.
For details, see Using operations dashboards.
From a Last Mile operations dashboard, you can drill down directly to the: