To go to this page, select > User management.
The User management page displays two tables:
- The Access Profiles table lists all profiles used in your account.
- The users table lists all users who are assigned the profile selected in the Access Profiles table.
Use the Access Profiles table to manage profiles and filter the user list.
- Select a profile to filter the users table to show only users who are assigned this profile.
- Click Edit for a profile to open the Edit <ProfileName> page, in which you can view and edit the users with this profile.
For information about which Portal features are available to each profile, see Profiles.
The users table lists the following information for each user:
- Username used to log in to the Portal.
Select the username to edit that user.
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Access profile(s) – The number of profiles assigned to the username. Click the link to list the user's profiles.
The table is initially sorted in ascending order by username. Select any column heading to sort by that column: one click for ascending order, two clicks for descending.
To find a user easily, filter the information shown in the users table:
- Select a profile in the Access Profiles table to show only the users with that profile.
- Search for a user by typing all or part of the username in the search field. As you type, the list is filtered to show only the users that have that string in their usernames.
Click Add User at the top left of the page to open the Add Users page. For more information, see Adding Users.
Sending email to users
Click an email address in the users table to send an email to that user, using your email application.
Click Edit for a profile in the Access Profiles table to open the Edit <ProfileName> page to view and edit the users with this profile.
Resetting user passwords
When users who forget their password fail to answer their challenge questions, email is automatically sent to the Account Primary user to request a password reset. The email provides the username, first and last name, and email address of the user who needs a reset.
To reset a user's password:
Click > User measurement to go to the User management page.
Click the username of the user who needs the password reset.
To filter the user list, type any string contained in the username, first or last name, or email address in the search field at the top right corner of the user list.
In the Edit User page, click Reset Password & Challenge.
Clicking this link sends an email to the address listed in the user profile, with a link to change the password and set the challenge questions. The link is valid for 7 days.