One of a range of values that a property name may have
- Name - The name of the test
- Folder - The name of the folder that contains tests
- AgentType - The type of agent used to run the test
- SummaryFlag - This flag may be set to On or Off. If turned on, the browser test will generate summary-level data only in its output.
- IncludeRenderTime - This flag may be set to On or Off. If turned on, the rendering time will be included in the test output.
- FrequencyInMins - This parameter controls the frequency (in minutes) with which the test is executed. The minimum value is five minutes.
- ExpirationDate - This parameter controls the date when the test expires and will no longer execute.
- IpVersion - The version of the Internet Protocol on which a test is expected to run—This parameter limits the Backbone nodes to which the test can be deployed. Valid protocols: IPv4_only, IPv6_only, and IPv6_preferred.