- Name - The name of the test
- Folder - The name of the folder containing the test
- AgentType - The type of browser agent running the test—For more information, see AgentType.
- SummaryFlag - A flag indicating whether summary-level data is generated in the data warehouse by a test execution—May be set to On or Off.
- IncludeRenderTime - A flag indicating whether render time data is generated in the data ware house by a test execution
- FrequencyInMins - Determines the frequency in minutes with which a test is executed. Minimum value is 5 (minutes).
- ExpirationDate - Determines the date on which a test will no longer run.
- IpVersion - Determines the version of IP protocol required to run the test. Valid protocols: IPv6_only, IPv4_only, and IPv6_preferred
- Element MonitorProperty