Use the commands in Tools ► Housekeeping for common NAM maintenance commands.
These commands are generally intended for people have one of the following roles:
- System administrator
- System administrator without packet capture
- Maintenance and support administrator
People with other roles have limited or no access to these commands.
- Maintenance opens a toolbox for NAM Console. Access restricted.
- Recorded traffic lists recorded traffic traces. Access restricted.
- Notifications opens a tool for listing and managing NAM user notifications. Access limited.
- Export console diagnostics creates and downloads a zip file of NAM Console diagnostics. Access restricted.