Use the commands in the Tools section of the NAM Console menu is split into two main sections.
- Maintenance displays a toolbox for console maintenance.
For more information, see Maintenance.
- Recorded traffic opens a list of all traffic traces. From there, you can start, stop, or examine a trace.
For more information, see Recorded traffic.
- Export console diagnostics creates a zip file of diagnostics.
- Backup console configuration creates a backup file of the configurations for all devices, DPN accounts, and proxy settings.
- Import console configuration restores configurations for all devices, DPN accounts, and proxy settings from a backup you created with the Backup console configuration command.
- Export software services list creates a CSV (comma-separated values) file describing all software services from all NAM Probes.
- Configuration history shows an audit trail of configuration actions on devices managed by this console deployment.