Use the Business units page to add, edit, delete, export, and import your business units configuration.
Open the Business units page from the NAM Server (APM model > Business units) or the NAM Console (Monitoring > Business units and then select a NAM Server from the list).
If you are configuring business units in a farm configuration, select the master NAM Server in the configuration.
- To add a business unit, select Add and select a category for the thing you want to add.
- To edit a business unit, use the list controls and search box to find and select a category, then select an entry to edit.
- To delete a business unit, find and select the item you wan to delete and then select Delete.
- To export the selected NAM Server's business units configuration to a file, select Export.
- To import a business units configuration to the selected NAM Server, select Import and paste the configuration into the edit box.
For more information
- Business units for details on business units.
- Business units backup and restoration for details on exporting and importing business unit definitions.
- Application and transaction management describes how to define transaction rules.
- APM model
- Monitored traffic from a business perspective
- Multi-level hierarchy reporting