On the NAM Console, select Deployment > Settings to review or set NAM Console deployment settings.
The Language setting on this screen determines the default language for the entire NAM deployment. All users will default to this language unless you override it per user.
This setting replaces the language setting that was displayed on the login screen for releases prior to NAM 2018, Service Pack 1.
A NAM administrator can change the language for any single NAM user (and override the default setting) through the Edit user screen:
- In the NAM Console navigation menu, select Security > Users.
- Select Actions > Edit user for the user whose language you want to set.
- Select a different Language setting and Save your changes.
- The change will take effect when this user signs in to the NAM Console again.
Any user can change the language for their own account (and override the default setting) through the My profile screen:
- At the top of the NAM Console screen, select the dashboard icon
and select the My profile tile
- On the My profile screen, select a different Language setting and Save your changes.
- Sign out of the NAM Console and sign in again.
To specify the proxy server connection settings used for eServices (licensing) and Dynatrace SaaS:
- Select Deployment > Settings or Deployment > Licensing in the NAM Console navigation menu, and then select Edit proxy settings.
- Choose whether to use a proxy server: No proxy or Manual proxy configuration.
- To use a proxy server, you must enter the Host and Port.
- To use authentication on the proxy server, select Enable authentication and enter the User name and Password.
- Select Next to save and test your settings.
If you need to adjust your configuration after the test, select Previous to return to the settings.