Applies to NAM 2018, Service Pack 1
On the NAM Console, select Deployment > Settings to review or set NAM Console deployment settings.
The Language setting on this screen determines the default language for the entire NAM deployment. All users will default to this language unless you override it per user.
This setting replaces the language setting that was displayed on the login screen for releases prior to NAM 2018, Service Pack 1.
A NAM administrator can change the language for any single NAM user (and override the default setting) through the Edit user screen:
- In the NAM Console, select Security > Users.
- Select Actions > Edit user for the user whose language you want to set.
- Select a different Language setting and Save your changes.
- The change will take effect when this user signs in to the NAM Console again.
Any user can change the language for their own account (and override the default setting) through the My profile screen:
- At the top of the NAM Console screen, select the dashboard icon
and select the My profile tile
- On the My profile screen, select a different Language setting and Save your changes.
- Sign out of the NAM Console and sign in again.
Use the Proxy settings section to specify and test the settings for an eServices (licensing) and Dynatrace SaaS proxy server connection.
- No proxy or Manual proxy configuration - Whether to use a proxy server.
- Host and Port: The proxy server address and port number to used if Manual proxy configuration is selected.
- Enable authentication: Whether to use authentication on the proxy server. If this is selected, the User name and Password entered here are used to authenticate the proxy server connection.
Click Next to save and test your settings. If you need to adjust your configuration after the test, click Previous to return to the settings.