NAM Console ► Deployment ► Manage devices, select NAM Server ► Open configuration, then select Tenants
By default, the NAM Server processes data from all tenants configured on the NAM Probes assigned to it, but you can configure it to process data from only a selection of the tenants configured on those NAM Probes.
To process data from a selection of tenants:
- In the NAM Console, find the NAM Server in the list devices and select Open configuration for that device.
- In the navigation panel, click Tenants.
The Assign Tenants screen is displayed.
- Change Process all data assigned to any tenant to Process data from the following tenants.
- If Process all data assigned to any tenant (the default setting) is chosen, the selected NAM Server processes all data it receives from any tenant.
- If Process data from the following tenants is chosen, you can then choose to process or ignore traffic based on tenants configured on the data sources for this NAM Server.
- When Process data from the following tenants is chosen, you can select, from the list of available tenants, select the tenants whose data you want this NAM Server to process.
By default, Available Tenants lists all tenants configured on all NAM Probes assigned to this NAM Server.
For each tenant you want this NAM Server to process:
- Select the tenant in the Available Tenants list.
- Click the right arrow. The selected tenant is moved to the Assigned Tenants list. Data from tenants remaining in the Available Tenants list will not be processed by this NAM Server.
- Select or clear the Process data with no tenants assigned check box. In addition to the traffic for tenants selected in the Assigned Tenants list, the reporting server will also process the traffic that was not assigned to any tenant if Process data with no tenants assigned is selected.
- Click Apply to save and apply your changes.
If you want to put more than one tenant on the NAM Server, those tenants must have distinct server IP address ranges, regardless of other tenant definition dimensions on the NAM Probe. To be safe, configure one tenant per NAM Server.