In the Global section you can set the following aspects of the NAM Probe configuration:
- General - general settings
- Operations - thresholds for operation-related measures
- Front-End Monitoring - settings related to HTTP, Oracle Forms, and MS Exchange
- Middleware Monitoring - settings related to middleware protocols, such as SOAP, Jolt, or IBM MQ
- Database Monitoring - settings specific to monitoring of SQL database traffic and query auto-learning
- Other Protocols Monitoring - settings related to analysis of protocols such as DNS, SMB, SMTP, and ICMP.
- Advanced - settings for advanced features, such as SSL error code parsing, Port Finder, and others.