Use the Alert notifications page of the alert wizard to specify the recipients of an alert and the message they will receive.
Opening the Recipients tab of the Alert wizard
- If you are not already there, open the Alert management screen.
- Navigate to the Basic alert settings page of the alert wizard.
- To edit an existing alert, select the alert you want to edit and then click the Edit alert button.
- To create a new alert from scratch, click the Add alert button.
- To clone an existing alert and edit the clone, select Actions ► Duplicate alert for the existing alert.
- Make any changes you want to basic settings and then click Next.
The Triggering and propagation settings page of the alert wizard is displayed.
- Make any changes you want to triggering and propagation settings and then click Next.
The Alert notifications page of the alert wizard is displayed.
- On the Alert notifications page, create and add recipients as needed.
- E-mails - address
- Trap Recipients - host IP, read community name, and port
- Script - description, alert type, executable, and parameters
- When you are finished, click Finish and then click Publish Configuration.
For more information, see: