If you experience issues with executing nightly tasks, determine whether the number of sessions is low. If you determine that the number of sessions is low:
server.logfor the time of execution and find the most offending tasks.
- Disable any trends or baselines that are not required.
In the NAM Console, in the Devices list, select Open configuration for the NAM Server and click Baselines and Trends.
- Check the SQL performance settings:
- The NAM Server database and Temp database need to be in Simple recovery model and not Full.
- Auto-growth for the NAM Server database should be greater than 10 percent or 1 GB.
- Verify that at least 32 GB of memory is assigned to SQL Server.
- Verify that AWE is enabled in memory settings.
- Verify that the Boost SQL server priority setting is enabled.