You can use a report form to narrow the scope of the report by pre-filling certain values.
- Display the report.
- Select Edit report from the report menu.
- Select Display form from the report menu.
- A screen like this lists dimensions on the report.
- For each dimension displayed on the Select scope screen, you can either enter specific dimension value in the edit box or use the icon to open the Dimension Filter window to add a filter for that dimension.
- After you have specified your additional scope constraints, click Display report.
The filters you have added are shown at the top of the report.
- Save the report. The next time you load the report, those filters will already be applied.