NAM Server > Tools > DMI > Export/Import Reports
Use the Export/Import Reports screen to export report definitions from one NAM Server and import those report definitions to another NAM Server.
Exporting report definitions
To export a report definition:
- Save the report as usual.
(Select Save from the report menu.)
- On the NAM Server from which you will export a report definition, choose Tools > DMI > Export/Import.
The Export/Import Reports screen is displayed with the Import selected reports to an XML file section displayed at the top:
- Select your previously saved report and click Export report(s).
You can also choose to export an entire Dashboard section or all of the sections.
You can then transfer the file to another machine and import it to DMI on that machine using the same Export/Import Reports screen.
Importing report definitions
If you have previously exported a report definition as described above, you can import the report definition into another NAM Server:
- On the NAM Server to which you will import a report definition, choose Tools > DMI > Export/Import.
The Export/Import Reports screen is displayed with the Import reports from specified XML file section displayed at the bottom:
- Click Browse to find and select the report definition you want to import.
- Select the "Assign new reports to the 'everyone' user group check box if you want to assign the imported reports to everyone.
- Click Import from file to import the report definitions.
The imported report definition is added to the list on the Export/Import Reports screen.