NAM Server > Tools > DMI
The Data Mining Interface (DMI) is a tool for building NAM reports.
Report features include:
- Variable time ranges
- Variable resolutions
- Dynamic sorting and filtering
- Trending and baseline data
- Tables and charts on the same report pages
- Hierarchical structure, where reports can have drilldowns, siblings, and parents
- Report definitions saved in a database, so reports can be regenerated each time they are opened
- Access restrictions based on user and user group
- Product-specific data views
On your NAM Server, navigate to Tools > DMI for report management options:
- New report
Opens the DMI editor for an empty section, where you can create the first (perhaps only) section of your new report. If you're new to DMI, start with Creating a report, which walks you through examples.
- Manage reports
Opens the Manage reports screen, where you can control your NAM Server reports and who has access to them.
- Report explorer
Applies to NAM 2019+
Opens Report explorer, which you can use to analyze and manage reports.
Opens Export/Import Reports screen, where you can export and import report definitions in XML format. Use it to move report definitions from one NAM Server to another.
- Emailing schedule
Opens Report e-mailing schedule, which displays a table of reports to be mailed. See Reporting and alerting for more information on mailing NAM Server reports automatically.