NAM Server ► Tools ► Diagnostics ► Reporting system overview
Use the Reporting system overview report to monitor the performance of a report server.
The SQL performance table shows SQL time by thread group.
- You can drill down from active links.
- Use the buttons at the bottom of the table to switch to the Capacity status or Thread statistics report.
The SQL performance chart shows SQL time per hour.
- Click a bar in the chart to see details for that period
- Click a bar and follow the link to drill down to the SQL diagnostic report
This chart shows, over time, restarts and a breakdown of memory usage:
- Total system memory (max)
- Maximum JVM memory (Xmx)
- Process memory usage
- Process memory resident
- Used heap memory
Click at any point in the chart to see details for that period.
- Click the Memory usage button to display the Memory usage statistics and restarts report.
- Click the Class usage button to display the Java class usage report.
This chart shows, over time, a breakdown of processing performance:
- Total processing time
- Average processing time
- Maximal processing delay
Click the Processing status button to display the Processing status report.
This chart shows, over time, a breakdown of database usage:
- Data bytes
- Index bytes
- Unused bytes
Click the Database status button to display the Database status report.
- Last change time
Click the Review configuration change details button to display the Configuration changes report.