NAM Server > Tools > DMI > Emailing schedule
NAM Console > Devices > NAM Server > Open configuration > Report mailing management
Each line of the table contains the following fields:
- User name - The name of the user to whom the report will be sent.
- E-mail address - The e-mail address of the user to whom the report will be sent.
- Report name - The report name.
- Format - The format of the attachment: PDF.
- Frequency - How frequently the report is sent. The available resolutions and hour and day.
- Last report scheduled time - When the report was sent.
- Next report scheduled time - When the report will be sent.
- Start date - The time to generate the report to be sent.
- Total generation time
- Total files size
You can search and sort the table.
See Reporting and alerting for more information on mailing NAM Server reports automatically.