The NAM Server ► Settings ► Monitoring menu offers quick access to some NAM Console screens from the NAM Server menu, including:
- Devices (same as NAM Console, Deployment ► Manage devices)
Lists devices managed by this NAM Console, including the NAM Server from which you opened the NAM Console.
- Farms and clusters (same as NAM Console, Deployment ► Manage devices, then Farms)
Displays the farm configuration for this NAM Console and NAM Server.
- DPN accounts (same as NAM Console, Deployment ► Manage devices, then DPN accounts)
Lists the DPN accounts for this NAM Console.
- Software services (same as NAM Console, Monitoring ► Software services)
Lists the software services for this NAM Console.
- Locations (NAM Console ► Configuration ► Locations)
Opens the Locations screen for listing and managing sites, regions, and areas.
- NAM Console (NAM Console)
Opens the NAM Console dashboard.
- Opens Add report data server.