This report is a summary of database storage usage.
- Use the Overview tab to see database disk usage trends over time.
- Use the Details tab to explore usage details by data source, group, and table.
This report is available only to users with administrator rights.
- Open the Admin console.
There are two ways to open the Admin console. Use the way you prefer:
- On the NAM Server main menu, select Tools ► Admin console, or
- In your browser address line, enter:
server_IP_addressis the NAM Server IP address.
- In the Diagnostics column, click Database status report.
This tab shows database disk usage trends over time.
The Database space usage chart shows database space usage broken down by:
- Raw data
Click any bar on the chart to:
- Display the usage numbers for the selected time
- Drill down to details on any of the categories as listed in the legend. A drilldown opens on the Details tab of this report with a filter set for the drilldown category you select.
The Disk usage chart shows database disk usage broken down by disk volume/drive (A, C, etc.) and by SQL volume/drive. An SQL volume may be on a remote machine.
This tab enables you to explore usage details by data source, group, and table. You typically access this tab as a drilldown from the Overview tab.
- Data sources
Use this list to select a different data source for the report.
- Group name
A table showing statistics by group name. Click any group name to filter the report by that group.
- Table name
A table showing statistics by table name. Click any table name to filter the report by that table.
A chart showing statistics over time, with a breakdown of the statistics. Click any bar in the chart to see statistics for the selected time.