Applies to NAM 2018+
NAM Server ► Reports ► Explore
The explorers on the Explore menu offer insight into infrastructure and application performance through tiers, sites, and software services.
Explorers are designed to be the end point of your analysis. A typical workflow is to:
- Find an issue in another report.
- Drill down to the appropriate explorer in the context of your issue.
- Analyze your data from different perspectives from within the explorer.
See NAM workflow to walk through some typical analysis procedures with NAM.
Menu options may vary depending on the release you are using.
- Traffic discovery
- Network explorer
- Software services (Operation explorer)
- Tiers (Data explorer)
- Citrix activity (Citrix explorer)
- Operation sequences (Sequence explorer)
Sometimes the fastest way to find something is to forget the menus and use the search box.
You could look for an IP address or a user name or a protocol name and get everything you need in one place.