Reports ► Applications ► Web
The Web dashboard offers quick insight into web traffic.
If you see a "No web traffic was detected in the monitored stream within selected time range." message when you expected web (http/https) traffic, try to extend the time range of the report, review your SPAN/NPB configuration, or consider changing the NAM Probe connection point.
In this context, Web traffic means the Analyzer group dimension = Web
All tabs on this report start with Performance overview and Middleware applications sections to show web traffic status at a glance:
- Slow pages
- Load time
- Primary reason for slowness
- HTTP errors
Click a tile in the Web applications section to see details for that application or to focus the report on that application.
Use the tabs to change the perspective of the report:
The Status tab is an overview of web performance levels.
Health vs operation time charts availability percentage over time.
Page load time charts page load time level over time.
Usage vs operations charts the usage level over time.
Zooming in and drilling down
To zoom in on a chart interval, click that interval on the chart and select Zoom to this time.This will focus the report on the selected interval.
To zoom in on a different interval, click the second interval and select Zoom to this time again.
To zoom back out, click the last breadcrumb at the top of the report.
This reloads the report without the zoom.
- Click the Details button at the bottom of a chart to open Data explorerwith relevant settings.
The Pages tab is a quick overview of web performance at the page level.
- Top pages
- Top operations
- HTTP errors
- Top operations health
- Slowest operations
In any chart:
Click the chart to see details
Click the Details button to open Operation explorer
In the Top operations health and Slowest operations charts, click the chart to drill down toOperation explorer for the selected operation.
The Business impact tab is a quick overview of web performance in terms of how it affects business.
- Users health vs operation time – click Details to open User explorer for Web analyzer users.
- Browser by unique users – click the chart to drill down to User explorer for the selected browser, or click Details to open User explorer showing Performance details per browser.
- Top 5 performance affected users – click the chart to drill down to User explorer for the selected interval, or click Details to open User explorer for the selected user.