Reports ► Applications ► SAP
The SAP dashboard offers quick insight into SAP traffic.
If you see a "No SAP traffic was detected in the monitored stream within selected time range." message when you expected SAP traffic, try to extend the time range of the report, review your SPAN/NPB configuration, or consider changing the NAM Probe connection point.
In this context, SAP means the Analyzer group dimension = SAP.
All tabs on this report start with Performance overview and Middleware applications sections to show SAP status at a glance:
- Availability (with drilldowns to Data explorer and Application responses)
- Performance (with drilldowns to Data explorer and metric charts
- Affected users (with a drilldown to Operation explorer)
- Slow operations (with a drilldown to Operation explorer)
- SAP GUI errors (with a drilldown to Application responses)
- HTTP errors (with a drilldown to Application responses)
Click a tile in the Applications section to see details for that application or to drill down on that application.
- If you drill down on one application, the Tier performance for application section is displayed with tiles and further drilldowns for Client network, Network, and SAP tiers
Zooming in and out
To zoom in on a chart interval, click that interval on the chart and select Zoom to this time.This will focus the report on the selected interval.
To zoom in on a different interval, click the second interval and select Zoom to this time again.
To zoom back out, click the last breadcrumb at the top of the report.
This reloads the report without the zoom.
Use the tabs to change the perspective of the report:
The Status tab is an overview of SAP performance levels.
Health vs operation time charts availability percentage over time.
Operation time charts SAP operation time over time.
Usage vs operations charts the usage level over time.
Click a Details button to open Data explorer focused on SAP with metric charts set to show health, operation time, or usage.
Click a chart and select Details from the pop-up to open Data explorerfor the selected interval.
The Pages tab is a quick overview of SAP performance at the transaction level.
- Top modules usage vs operations
- Top t-codes usage vs operations
- Top modules health
- Top t-codes health
- Slowest modules operation time
- Slowest t-codes operation time
Click the Details button for any chart, or click a module or operation in a chart, to open Operation explorer with the appropriate focus.
The Business impact tab is a quick overview of SAP performance in terms of how it affects business.
- Users health vs operation time
- SAP GUI version by users (with drilldowns per SAP GUI version)
- Top 5 performance affected users
Click the Details button for any chart, or click in a chart, to open User explorer with the appropriate focus.