NAM Server ► Dashboard
Use the dashboard for quick access to frequently used reports.
- Click the dashboard icon at the top of any NAM Server page
and select the tab you want to use.
- or open the NAM Server menu
and select Dashboard from the menu.
The Featured tab shows top or new reporting capabilities.
- Before you select your own favorite reports, the Featured tab is the default dashboard tab.
After you select your own favorite reports, the Favorites tab becomes the default dashboard tab.
- This is a fixed list. You cannot customize it.
- If your Featured tab doesn't have all the reports listed here, you probably have limited access to report data ("Data Access Permission" is enabled). Contact your Dynatrace administrator for more information.
Use the dashboard tiles for one-click access to important and frequently used NAM Server functionality. The tiles are big for easy access on mobile devices.
- Service activity changes
Gives you an update on service activity at a glance.
- Hover over a bar in the chart for a count of activity events at that time.
- Click the tile for a full report on activity and inactivity.
- Health dashboard
Gives you an overview of your application health.
- Operation explorer
A tool for identifying slow operations that may require your attention.
- Network explorer
Helps you investigate bandwidth usage per region, area, or site.
- Data explorer
Offers a data-centric view of performance. Use it to explore tiers and business units, and to compare NAM Probe data with other technologies.
- Error explorer
Offers simple navigation for drilling down into errors.
- Citrix dashboard
Offers status and metrics reports to help you examine Citrix performance.
- Sequence explorer
Offers simple navigation for drilling down into an operation sequence.
- Traffic discovery
Offer a variety of out-of-the-box views into your network, sites, and links.
Use the Favorites tab like bookmarks for NAM Server reports.
- The Favorites tab starts out empty.
If you favorite one or more reports (selected from our standard reports or your custom reports), they are added to this tab.
- The Featured tab is the default dashboard tab until you select some favorites, but the Favorites tab becomes the default tab after you select some favorites.
Adding reports to favorites
There are two ways to favorite a report:
Open the report and click the empty star
next to the report title.
Now that report is on your Favorites tab.
Find the report on the All dashboard reports tab (see below) and click the empty star
in that list to select the report as favorite. If you want to select multiple favorites all at once, this is the way to do it.
Removing reports from favorites
There are two ways to remove a report from your Favorites tab:
- Open the report and click the filled star
next to the report title.
Now that report is no longer on your Favorites tab.
Find the report on the Favorites tab or All dashboard reports tab and click the filled star
for that report.
All dashboard reports tab
The All dashboard reports tab lists useful example reports provided with NAM. The list includes the reports that can be accessed without drilling down from other reports (data displayed on these reports makes sense without any filters).
Use Filter to find reports. If you use a report frequently, don't forget to add it to your favorites.
If you create and save your own report, it is listed in the Custom reports section or in a different section of your choice.