We are happy to share with you that the latest release of Keynote Synthetic Monitoring! ** This release provides an all-new means of analyzing digital performance from the end-user’s perspective for digital business owners, including eCommerce, mobile, and digital marketing leaders through our all-new Digital Intelligence Platform . In addition, we integrated the Keynote platform with industry leading Dynatrace PurePath technology** , allowing customers the ability to trace discrete transactions from the edge of the Internet thru the cloud and data center , down to individual lines of code, powered by **out-of-the-box integration ** with **Dynatrace Application Monitoring. ** .. and that's just the beginning!
The End of the Two Second Rule: Digital Performance Intelligence Platform is Now Live!
Take Advantage of PurePath: Keynote Synthetic Monitoring is now integrated with Dynatrace Application Monitoring
Take Our Data and Have Your Way with It: Keynote’s Next Generation Data API
Don't Play Chicken with Your Peak Season Traffic - Introducing the New Keynote by Dynatrace Load 360 Offering!
110,000 + Members and Growing: Welcome to the Dynatrace APM Community!
Script Synthetic Transactions in One-Click from the Browser: Early Access Available Now!
User Experience Management and Synthetic Insights All-in-One through the Digital Experience Cockpit: Early Access Available Soon!
The end of the two-second rule: Digital Performance Intelligence
**Digital Performance Intelligence ** is a unique analytic solution built to give digital owners and IT performance professionals the data and insight they need to speak a common language anchored around the customer’s experience and business outcomes.
Our first release centers on Competitive and Third-Party Performance Benchmarking
- Compare your site’s performance to multiple competitors on a global and regional basis
- Quickly isolate the architectural differences in your page design that can help you gain competitive advantage
- Dig deep into the components of your web pages—especially third-party services —and compare performance to competitors, digital leaders, or even pre-release versions of your site
- Benchmark your third-party service providers over time and establish services levels (SLAs) based on objective measurement
- Discover superior third-party service alternatives from the collective intelligence gathered across Dynatrace’s monitored sites, and drive digital business improvement
Take advantage of PurePath: Keynote Synthetic Monitoring is now integrated with Dynatrace Application Monitoring
- Pinpoint app performance problems that are not client-side related
- Trace every transaction starting from a synthetic monitor, through backend systems, 3rd parties, virtualized tiers and more
- Go from client-side level to code-level in seconds
- Eliminate finger pointing and guesswork by sharing PurePath traces
- Reduce MTTR and Test cycles by getting deep, accurate information the first time to those who need it
Take our data and have your way with it: keynote’s Next Generation Data API
- Next Generation of Data API provides access to all data within the Keynote database with the following new capabilities and benefits:
- Filtering : Pull only the data you need; no need to post-process to remove extra data.
- Speed : Faster response time due both to better filtering and new NoSQL infrastructure
- Easy to learn : Fewer and simpler calls; just three different methods
- Easy to use : Metrics in plain English so you don’t need a dictionary to understand what you are getting.
- Third party applications : The Next Generation API’s data allows deeper integrations with third party applications such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, and many more!
Introducing the New Dynatrace Load 360 Offering!
- Provides a scalable new solution for load testing built upon a modern and open source platform that fits within your agile DevOps framewor k so you can ship faster with greater certainty.
- Instant on-demand access to a global network of virtual users provides high scalability in terms of virtual users and number of tests that can be run.
- Integrated with Dynatrace Application Monitoring for a unique 360o view of performance testing to go from finding problems to fixing them.
- In addition to our self service offerings, load testing experts from Dynatrace are also available to provide valuable insights as part of a manage service that includes test design, scripting services, test execution, and advanced insight analysis .
Welcome to the Dynatrace APM Community!
For all of our Keynote customers, welcome to the Dynatrace APM Community where you can take advantage of:
- The expertise of over 110,000+ active APM communities where members can share tips & tricks and best practices through forum interaction
- Volumes of knowledgebase articles to get quick answers to some of your product questions
- Online training modules and certification programs for APM professionals
- A full set of product documentation all in one place
- ..and if needed after all these options, open a support case through the online customer support system
All content is indexed regularly industry leading technology from Google for relevant search results when in need of answers!
Script Synthetic Transactions in One Click from the Browser
- A modern **web-based recorder ** is available in November as part of our Early Access Programs allowing customers to provide feedback into our development lifecycle.
- Cross-platform support for both Windows and Mac users provides capabilities to record, edit and validate transactions all within the browser.
- Seamless integration into the Keynote Service Center measurement management workflow will improve productivity for new and existing users.
.If you are interested in participating in the Early Access Program , please contact us!
User Experience Management and Synthetic Insights All-in-One through the Digital Experience Cockpit
Bring your business intelligence data through User Experience Management together with Operational Intelligence data from Synthetic Monitoring. As an IT professional, how do your know what the impact is on business outcomes by using Synthetic Monitoring alone? By combining the data in a single interface,
- Web Operations teams can quickly identify availability issues that may not be reported by user experience management data
- IT professionals can quickly assess the business impact of issues reported by synthetic monitoring
- Incident management teams can visualize synthetic monitoring KPIs alongside user experience KPIs to report back to the business on the impact of an ongoing incident
This new capability will be available in November as part of our **Early Access Programs. ** If you are interested in participating, please contact us!
Release notes and product documentation
Mobile Web Monitoring (MWP 8.3)
Emulated Browser Monitoring (ApP 6.4)
Real Browser Web Monitoring (TxP 13.1)
Digital Performance Intelligence product documentation
News from the Dynatrace Community
Check out the new series of Keynote Synthetic Monitoring training modules available from APM University. Look for the series about the new monitoring best practices as well as other recently recorded training courses that will show you how to become more productive with Keynote Synthetic Monitoring.