MyKeynote is a powerful tool for visualization, analysis, reporting, and alarm configuration for these Keynote services:
- Portal navigation
- Custom dashboards
- Operations (Home dashboard, Operational summary, Web and mobile dashboard, Benchmarking)
- Analyze (Charts, Error Analysis)
- Keynote integration with Dynatrace AppMon (PurePath measurements)
- User menu
- Data Feed help
- Data retention policies
- Error codes
- Measured components
Browser support for MyKeynote
MyKeynote is supported on the following browsers and versions:
- Internet Explorer version 9+
- For the following browsers, the latest version is recommended for accessing MyKeynote:
Dynatrace Keynote Portal EAP
The Portal Early Access Program is available at beta.keynote.com to all MyKeynote users. We continuously roll out new functionality to this environment so early customer feedback can shape the final product.
- Provide your feedback in the Keynote EAP Feedback Forum.
- Check the Portal EAP News and FAQs page for information.
- EAP documentation
Adding new Keynote services
To add URLs to your company's subscription, or to learn about additional Keynote services, contact your Dynatrace sales representative.