Each Keynote measurement must have a single customer contact associated with it. The contact should be a person at the customer organization whom Keynote can contact and keep informed regarding the measurement.
To add, edit, or delete a contact:
- From the Admin tab, select Manage Contacts. A list of existing contacts is displayed.
- Enter your agreement number. Once you have entered the Editable Measurement area of KSC, notice you are now in Edit mode as indicated on title bar.
- Drill down into the Measurement Detail page by clicking the measurement alias in the list.
- Click the Edit button in the Contact area of the Measurement Detail page.
- Highlight an existing contact and click Select to make that person the contact for this Measurement. Click the Edit button to change an existing contact detail. Click the New button to create a new contact.